Fresh air promotes well-being, healthy sleep, concentration and productivity. Draught-free air helps prevent colds and is good for your health. With optional fine filters which capture fine dust and pollen, even allergy sufferers can breathe easily. An enthalpy exchanger for humidity recovery prevents the air getting too dry in winter.
Well-being, healthy sleep, concentration and productivity.
- Optimum oxygen levels and a draught-free air supply promote your well-being
- Reduces CO2 content
- Hypoallergenic and reduces respiratory disorders
- Prevents outdoor pollutants entering rooms owing to fine filters and extraction of indoor pollutants
- Prevents mildew formation
- No need to worry about insects coming in from outside, as windows can remain shut